The following questions are designed to help us know you better. All who serve at Calvary Chapel West Jacksonville (CC) are required to complete and return this application before we can place them in ministry.
We are not looking for professionals. We are looking for faithful committed Christians who love people and who desire to be a part of serving the body and help others get to know Jesus. Please read and be prepared to meet the “Servant’s Ministry Requirement” before completing the application. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with the pastor about it.
Servant’s Ministry Requirements
- One must be “saved”, “born again” and “born of the Spirit” according to the Scriptures. (John 3:3:16, 10:9, 14:6)
- You must commit to the specific ministry for a term of six months.
- You must read, “The Philosophy of Ministry of Calvary Chapel” by Pastor Chuck Smith (ask for a copy).
- You are expected to attend at least 4 regular worship services per month.
- You will be expected to attend ministry meetings.
- Arrive at the church 30 minutes prior to the service or scheduled ministry.
- Complete the Servant’s Ministry Application.
- Read and agree with CC statement of faith.